Monday, February 23, 2009

Apparently Spelling Counts in Workouts

Had a good weekend, very sore today. I meet with our trainer Rocky 2 days in a row, Friday mornings for my 1 on 1 and Saturday mornings with our group. I posted about Friday and my headache already, well Saturday the headache was finally gone and now that I was able to focus, apparently Rocky really doesn't go easy on us LOL! Yet its all good, I feel good now about being sore several hours after a workout, it means my body is still working, burning calories even hours after the workout.

Thursday is our first weigh in and we won't know the results until Monday morning when the rest of the KDUV world finds out. On the way to work this morning, Cari & Dale, were talking about that and how they have to give the bad news, Dale mentioning not to kill the messenger. They were also talking about the blogs and how some of them tended to ramble and had some grammer issues. Well all I can say, is you two need to get pounded by a personal trainer and then come type about it!! It hurts, your fingers hurt, your forearms hurt, you're leaning back in your chair because it takes too much energy to lean forward. You're trying to make a coherent thought but all you can think about is how you're going to make it to the shower and the 5 calories you're going to eat for lunch instead of the 10,000 calorie double double from In & Out(insert circle R). I may not have to kill the messenger, but I can sure make them feel a small piece of my anguish. In the midst of fighting with myself, trying to let God work through me and take care of the temple I've screwed up over the years, I get the grammer police. Well Okay, God can handle that too :)

Welcome to California Dale!

P.S.
The thoughts put down here are not necessarily those of the owner of this blog as he is undergoing the effects of Pepsi withdraw (some of you might understand if you're coffee drinkers or some other love). Just know that he does Love you and is glad you stopped by to read his ramblings...really...he is....honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment