Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ummmm....me...without a t-shirt? Really?

Ok this whole, take a before and after picture is cool, I get it, but guys, i.e. me, without a t-shirt is not a good idea. I mean I'm sure there are some FCC regulations about showing that sort of thing, I mean, I don't even think I've seen myself without a shirt in a loooooonnnng time, just turn out the lights, etc. Really KDUV, I'm trying to save you some grief...ok not you so much as me, and not grief so much as embarrassment...ok...ok...I'm trying to save myself some embarassment. T-shirt, it can be somewhat tight *eww* to show unsightly curves in places there shouldn't be curves, but it should be a red t-shirt so when I'm turning red with embarrassment it won't show as much. Ok, fine, whatever..but don't say I didn't warn you...and parents, make sure your kids are not in the room....for their own safety, I don't want to be the guy that scars them...I mean talk about poking out your minds eye...

1 comment:

  1. I with you on the FCC regulations! You are so funny. I am going to enchoy reading your Blog. Just think we are days away from a life changing experience. I wish you well and know the next time you have to take the T-shirt off you will have nothing to squirm about. And if its any comfort I am sure we are feelin the same way. After all it not Northern California's Christian Babe's! See you Saturday...

    ReplyDelete